The Student Ambassador Programme is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Abbey Manor College.
As a student ambassador you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of events, both in and outside of college.
All student ambassadors undergo training and are expected to be leaders amongst their peers.
Why join the Student Ambassador Programme?
- Meet new people and be part of a team
- Try new things and learn new skills
- Enhance your CV
- Build your confidence
- Develop communication skills
What sort of things could you get involved with?
- Lead on tours of the college
- Attend school visits
- Share your experiences with new students
- Raise aspirations and awareness
- Run activities or school events
- Be an integral part of bringing ideas to senior leaders
- Meet with the headteacher to discuss issues raised by students
Who can apply?
All year 11 students will have an opportunity to sign up to become an ambassador at Abbey Manor College .
Applications for the ambassador programme open in September of each academic year.